As a DevOps Engineer you will be deployed within the 'TOPAAS platform team', where you and the other engineers are responsible for managing, improving and supporting services for IT (development) teams. These services are made up of products such as the Jenkins, SonarQube, Nexus Repository Pro, Azure DevOps, etc. Virtual development workstations are also part of the service. These products are based on SaaS solutions or under own management in the Azure platform. We work according to ScrumKanban and DevOps. Our Product Owner sets the roadmap and prioritizes the backlog.
What are you going to do:
- Application and functional management of the tooling and development workstations;
- Resolving user problems/questions and incidents.
- Set up and maintain deployment pipelines for all products within the platform.
- Translating change requests into technical solutions within the platform.
- Automating and integrating all different products into one integrated platform.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner to flesh out the roadmap and backlog.
- Coordinate with partner teams, suppliers and stakeholders.
What do you need:
- HBO work level;
- Demonstrated experience as a DevOps engineer with lifecycle management in an enterprise environment;
- Experience in using Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery Pipelines based on Azure DevOps or Jenkins and IaC;
- Experience with C# and/or Powershell
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong affinity with tooling, continuous testing, scripting and automation,
- Good oral and written communication in Dutch and/or English;